The goal of St. Louis REALTORS® Leadership Academy is to give members a chance to LEAP into the future – Lead, Engage, Act and Perform!
Objective of the Academy:
- Develop future leaders for the association and local communities.
- Develop leadership skills applicable to all facets of candidates’ lives: professional, personal, association and community.
- Increase awareness of real estate and association management issues/challenges as well as the purpose, structure, and benefits of the national, state, and local associations for our industry.
- Expand candidate’s knowledge of community, government initiatives, and programs as to how they relate to our businesses and families.
- Improve candidate’s people, team building, and communication skills in order to develop a well-rounded and effective leader.
- Must be a REALTOR® in good standing.
- A primary or secondary member of St. Louis REALTORS®.
- Committed to the entire process by giving full participation to the tasks and curriculum.
- Tuition for the program is $500, which includes the training sessions, meals, and instructional materials. There is a $100 non-refundable application fee that accompanies the application and will be applied to tuition if accepted, and returned if you are not selected. Tuition must be paid within one week of acceptance; there are no refunds.
Click HERE to download the 2020 Leadership Academy application. Application period is currently open through September 30, 2019!